HRL Tech Launches Boost Case Which Doubles Battery Life for iPhone 4
LOS ANGELES (December 4, 2010) – HRL Technologies today revealed the Boost Case for iPhone 4, a light-weight and ultra-thin protective battery case that doubles the original battery life of iPhone 4. The new Boost Case is one of several products in the line of Apple certified Made for iPhone battery cases.
“The Boost Case line embodies HRL’s mission to create innovative products that empower Apple users,” says James Requa, Chief Executive Officer at HRL Technologies. “With the release of Boost Case for iPhone 4, Apple fans can enjoy the increasingly active and mobile world they know and love with double the battery life and full protection.”
The Boost Case for iPhone 4 is now available for purchase at boostcase.com and amazon.com for $59.95. HRL is offering 20% off if you buy it from your iPhone at shop.boostcase.com!
Key features and benefits include:
- Maximum Battery Boost– With a 1700mAh high capacity rechargeable lithium polymer battery, Boost Case for iPhone 4 has the world’s highest capacity battery to be compacted into such a slim case:
- Talk Time up to 7 hours on 3G, 14 hours on 2G
- Audio & Video playback up to 40 and 10 hours respectively
- Web Browsing up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi, 6 hours on 3G
- Wireless Charging– Boost Case is designed with a battery hidden inside a protective case; users can forgo conventional wires and cables when charging up on the go.
- Stylish Protection– Boost Cases utilize an easy-grip, soft-touch design that’s both stylish to look at and easy to hold on to.
- Sync & Charge – Included micro-USB cable and pass-through USB technology enables simultaneous charging and syncing the iPhone to iTunes without removing from the Boost Case.
- Cutting Edge Battery Technology– Boost Case is built with the most advanced battery management system of its kind including:
- Automatic ON/OFF– Boost Cases intelligently detect a connection to the iPhone, providing and preserving its power boost accordingly.
- Battery Level Maintenance: Press button to check remaining battery life, hold for manual power ON/OFF.
- Powerful & Safe: Boost Cases adhere to IEEE 1725 standard for rechargeable batteries for cell phones, including protection for shorting, over-charging or malfunctioning under all conditions.
For additional information regarding the Boost Case suite of products, please visit boostcase.com.