(October 18, 2010 / MINNEAPOLIS) – PowerObjects, a leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions, today announced the launch of four new CRM add-on solutions and services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM including CRM Portals, CRM Custom Screens, CRM Analytics and CRM Reporting.
The new solutions are designed help enhance the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and provide greater functionality and efficiency with CRM. Each solution can be implemented quickly and easily and include the following:
• CRM Portals – CRM Portals are an aggregation point for content, functions, and features, using web-based technology and dynamic channels. It’s a central place for making various information accessible allowing organizations to extend business processes to the internet and expand their reach and reduce costs across sales, service and marketing. Built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM Portals provide increased user productivity, timely access to information and improved customer communication.
• CRM Custom Screens – When building an application on Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, organizations often want custom screens developed to help meet their unique business processes and needs, improve user acceptance of CRM and reduce the time to find, retrieve and view data. With the custom screen tool, PowerObjects has developed methods to customize CRM and many reusable parts and code that allow users to create screens quickly and easily.
• CRM Analytics – Using CRM, users can develop new insights and understanding of sales and business performance based on data and statistical methods. CRM Analytics helps the user analyze customer data and presents the information quickly and efficiently so that better business decisions can be made. For example, CRM Analytics can provide customer segmentation groupings; profitability analysis; and what-if scenarios (how likely is a customer or customer category that bought one product to buy a similar one).
• CRM Reporting – CRM Reporting allows CRM users to uncover valuable insights from their customer data. PowerObjects is providing two reporting offerings for Microsoft Dynamics CRM users:
o Basic Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Two-hour online training class that helps CRM users better utilize reporting tools in Microsoft Dynamics CRM including Advanced Find, exporting to Excel, and Report Wizard.
• Complex Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics CRM – For organizations who are looking for more advanced reporting within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerObjects can customize CRM reporting tools to create rules and templates that fit a company’s needs. Once the reports are created, they can be stored for later use, saving valuable time and money.
“We know that businesses are looking to maximize their IT investments and that’s why PowerObjects continues to develop value-driven add-on solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM,” says Jim Sheehan, COO of PowerObjects. “These solutions were developed based on the needs and input from our customers and we are confident that these new add-on tools and services will help deliver immediate value and added productivity to organizations already using CRM.”
For more information on the new CRM add-on solutions from PowerObjects, visit www.powerobjects.com.
About PowerObjects: Established in 1993, PowerObjects is one of a handful of organizations recognized as a leader in delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM/xRM solutions to customers. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, PowerObjects has an impressive and rapidly growing list of customers benefiting from Microsoft CRM/xRM. PowerObjects fully embraces the power of customer choice and offers hosted, on-premise and online CRM deployment options. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices in Dallas, Texas, PowerObjects provides CRM solutions to businesses and non-profit organizations in multiple industries including healthcare, life sciences, insurance, financial services, publishing, distribution, manufacturing and professional services. For more information, visit www.powerobjects.com.
Phone: (612) 339-3355